Server Frontend Developer for the most ambitious and sustainable "food-tech" startup in Denmark
Simple Feast is growing rapidly, therefore we need new colleagues on our team.
The demand for our healthy, organic and sustainable food, and the interest in our intelligent cookbook app is significantly increasing. Our team of ambitious food and tech enthusiasts is growing too.
We started Simple Feast with the mission of helping people eat more healthy. Our mission has expanded over time, and we now give full focus to saving the world. Nothing less. We do that with sustainable food supported by intelligent initiatives that will make it easier for people to make choices that are good for both the planet and themselves. This includes our research-based, intelligent nutrition coach, that can tell you what food matches particular needs.
Simple Feast is an ambitious team of talented developers, nutritionists, Michelin chefs and marketing specialists. Here you can learn new tricks and become the next star on our team.
We need you because:
- You have a flair for UI design and want to build amazing user experiences
- You are driven by building high-quality software with a strong architecture
- You have experience building websites that are partly CMS and partly custom coded
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of ideas and discussions
- You have a Bachelor Degree in computer science or similar, with at least 2-3 years work experience doing frontend development
Simple Feast offers a challenging job where:
- You will join a small team of ambitious and passionate colleagues who wants to change the world
- You will learn new approaches and perspectives from other highly experienced developers
- You will take part in the development and implementation of our entire technology stack
- You will expand your skill set and be responsible for the continued development of a critical part of Simple Feast
- You will become part of a global start-up with offices in Copenhagen, Berlin and San Francisco
Send your application to CTO, Thomas Ambus at email@example.com.